There She Is!! another step Teaser movie There She Is!! another step Teaser movie

Quite a bit of good news! After so many years of watching and then a few years later, rewatching this series, another is on the way!

Cuffs Cuffs

:O! yay

That was probably the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Good job. xD
[But I'm pretty close to drunk as well...so I don't know if I'm paying you too much of a compliment]. Either way...I lol'd.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

B-but...

Why no slow-mo button? D:

Fizz (Episode 1) Fizz (Episode 1)

Hey!

How dare you compare me to healthy food!

Nice one.

Jimtopia responds:

Thanks.

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

That

Was bloody fantastic.
Great music choice, the Tran-Siberian Orchestra song you picked really did bring a lot to the animation. Situational humor was spot on.
Congrats on the front page, btw.
Keep it up mate, looking forward to more.

10/10
5/5

The Life of Something The Life of Something

Hmm...

This was an interesting submission. I didn't get it at all, but I suppose that's the point. :D Good for a first flash though.

7/10
4/5

The Face Collab The Face Collab

Hey!

Not bad! :D
I must say, good job to everyone.
Although I have favorites -cough- (TheBoogley and MorrowDays) -cough

9/10, 5/5

TheBoogley responds:

you should see a doctor about that... -cough- (thanks) -cough

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 3

Truth

There is no simple way of saying this. I stand corrected. Again. Against myself. I wrote quite the critical review for part 2, and I regret having done so. Forgive me for my ignorance and thank you for clarifying the oh-so-true point that one must not interrupt until the sentence is complete. My mind lingered upon part two for the next few days after viewing it and I decided to look at part 1. Then part two again, and then part three. Your mind is very existential and it can convey a point adeptly. This brought to mind the struggles one undergoes to find the truth in oneself. In a word, gratitude is what I feel.
-22ndHat

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

Oh dear.

I usually pride myself in well constructed, useful criticism and praise, yet it may prove to be the most difficult review to properly formulate. I'm very sorry to say that this was quite the 0/10. If anything, this should be rated adult, not mature. I have never actually felt nauseous after viewing a flash, and never thought it possible, but I stand corrected.
-22ndHat

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Sweet!

Nice job on all the timing! And the expressions you used for each character were very appropriate. Creative techiques.
Kickin' job, mate!